Shipping & Returns
- Please allow 1 - 4 days to process your order & 6 days during the holidays/peak service times.
- At this time we only ship within the U.S. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Shipping rates are calculated by USPS and are based on shipping distance + weight of package.
- Address changes for incorrectly placed orders must be notified within 2 hours. Please note that we will not always be able to change the order details once your order has been confirmed. Please verify that you have entered the correct details before placing your order.
- Once USPS has received your package, all care and handling issues must be addressed with USPS. In the unlikely event that USPS misplaces your package, you must contact USPS directly to file a claim or to obtain more information on the location of your package.
- Due to the nature of our products, ALL sales are final. Refused packages will not be refunded.
Cold Processed Soap Care: If you're new to cold process soaps, you may find it weird that care instructions are necessary. Believe us, they are very necessary especially if you want the soap to last longer then a week. Our Cold Process Soaps at Taimed Society aren't like commercially made soaps — these are made with natural butters and oils, making them great for sensitive skin. To avoid your soap turning to mush, use draining soap dishes and shower racks are your friend...easy!
Bath Bomb Care: The larger sized bath bombs can be used all at once or broken up. Store unused bath bomb in a dry cool location to avoid premature fizzing.
Spirit Bath Tea Care and Instructions: Each bath tea comes with teabags to avoid clogging your homes pipes with the botanicals. To use: Fill the teabag to 3/4 full and close tightly using a double knot. Taimed Society Bath Tea is a great additive to your bubble baths. Store in a cool and dry location.
Exfoliating Bath Milk Instructions: Pour 1/2 cup (or a whole bag, depending on how milky you want your bath) Store in a cool and dry location.
Candles/ Wax Melts/ Incense/ Smudge/ Resins: NEVER leave candles and wax melts burning unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a clean, debris-free area. We recommend the use of a candle snuffer for safely putting out candles.
Mature Only: We know first hand that a lot of people use our mature items as display pieces, but they are real, useable candles. Please do not use the candles as a sex toy or allow them inside your body. (I'm sorry, we all know that person who takes it too far.)
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device