Whipped Shea Butter
Shea Butter benefits and uses:
- Its been known to help heal scars, burns, bruises, and stretch marks.
- Prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
- An ideal hair conditioner that protects the scalp from sores and rashes.
- Helps prevent hair from breaking, fading, or thinning out.
- Fortifies cuticles and nails.
- Helps rid the scalp of dandruff.
- Raw Shea Butter helps drain toxins from sore muscles: perfect for sports participants.
- Helps prevent skin irritation for babies: used for generations to help babies sleep better.
- Prevents irritation, and restores skin natural luster after shaving.
- Ideal for dermatitis, eczema, and athletes foot.
- Firms up aging skin and helps clear wrinkles.
- Massage Shea Butter into areas affected by arthritis, joint pains, or other muscular aches.
- Shea Butter naturally contains vitamins A and E.
Shelf Life: 1 year. Store in a cool dark area
Caution: Shea Butter may melt in shipping if ordered during warmer weather, if it melts during shipping, it can be solidified simply put in the frig till firm.