1) Cold process soap care: If you're new to cold process soaps, you may find it weird that care instructions are necessary... Believe us they are very necessary especially if you want the soap to last longer then a week... My soaps aren't like the commercial soaps, these are made with natural butters and oils which making these great for sensitive skin... To avoid your soap turning to mush don't leave them in puddles of water by the sink or shower... Draining soap dishes and shower racks are your friend... See that was easy!
2) Bath Bomb care: The huge bath bombs can be used all at once or broken up... Keep in a dry cool location to avoid premature fizzing therefore making the bath bomb useless.
3) Spirit Bath Tea care and instructions: Each bath tea comes with teabags to avoid clogging your pipes with the botanicals... Fill the teabag till its 3/4 full and tie tight using a double knot... This is a great additive for bubble baths... Keep in a cool and dry location
4) Exfoliating Bath Milk: Depending on how milky you want your bath pour 1/2 cup or a whole bag... Keep in a cool and dry location.
5) Candles/ Wax Melts/ Incense/ Smudge/ Resins: WITH ALL CANDLES AND WAX MELTS... KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS... KEEP IN A DEBRY FREE AREA... NEVER LEAVE YOUR CANDLE UNATTENDANT... FOR MY SPIRTUAL SISTAS AND BROTHAS I KNOW BLOWING OUT A CANDLE RUINS THE SPIRTUAL WORK YOU PUT IN SO I RECOMMEND USING A CANDLE SNUFFER
6) Mature Only: Now I know first hand a lot of people just use them items as display pieces, but they are useable... DO NOT USE PENIS CANDLES FOR PENETRATION... I know why does that need to be said but we all know that person... For all candle and wax melt products see #5... For bath bomb see #2... For soap #1